iOS Mobile App Developer
- Working with user experience designers to finalize the application requirements.
- Working closely with back end services /mobile server developer to implement server APIs.
- Designing client application architecture for better optimization and performance.
- Developing mobile applications for both iOS and Android platform.
- Maintaining source code using a version controlling system and strictly following company’s standards for applications development.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
Department: IOS Devolepment
Project Location(s): Karachi,Pakistan.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
- Experience architecting multi layered client application consisting of presentation, business and data layers.
- Experience with managing local cache and SQLite database.
- Good command over consuming server APIsin mobile client applications.
- Working experience with both native and hybrid mobile apps.
- Experience with development frameworks such as Phone Gap, Titanium.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Java, Android, iOS, OOP
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
BS computer Science
Feb 28, 2017
Jan 24, 2017