Did you know that Twitter welcomes over 300,000 new users every day, that there are nearly two billion Facebook users worldwide or that LinkedIn has grown by over 100% in the last three years? ActiveBiz has made a firm grip as a social media company since we know the power of social networking in this modern age.
The breadth and scope of Social Media has had incredible implications for businesses, rocketing even small companies into the global market in a matter of weeks. We provide with the opportunity to grow your business using social networks and gives you more time back.
Range of platform services
Our goal of Social Media Marketing
Since, we are one of the few social media company in Canada, our agency believes in the importance and the diverse impact of the virtual society. The dynamic power of the Digital world is ground breaking and we are well equipped to propagate your band’s ideology and identity to the highest limits. We have determined elaborative techniques to create a bond more reliable and approachable for your audience in the social cybernetic world. For that, our target and positioning strategy is applied to ensure a better and far reliable relationship with the appropriate addressees. Moreover, with the profound understanding and expertise of our social media experts, we believe in integrating ideas and deploying them across the most equipped platforms – as a result, ActiveBiz goals convert into, achievements.
Social Media market share
Social Media Usage
Choosing a Platform
• Drives Traffic to Your Website – Linking your website on any of your Facebook posts
• Improves your SEO – By linking your website to your business page
• Allows you to engage with your community easily
• Connects you directly to your customers
• Strengthens customer relations–easily connects you with your customers on a social level rather than a business level
• Listening and observing has the potential to improve your business
• Allows you to keep pace with the competition
How to track?’
• How many likes
• How many followers
• How many people have seen your posts
• How many comments (good or bad) on your posts
• Klout Score
• Connecting with customers able to connect with your customers because they themselves are using twitter
• Customers feedback – Once you have connected with your customers you will be getting feedback on how you can improve your product, your services and maybe even improve your customer service
•News – You can update your followers about recent news on what is happening with your business
• Update customers on promotions – This is a great way to get people engaging with you on twitter and increase sales
• Keeping up to date on what your competition are doing.
• Increase Sales – Twitter can help you increase sales and make profit
• Brand loyalty – Once you have engaged and helped your customers on twitter. They will be loyal to your brand.
How to track?
• How many followers
• How many retweets/favourites.
• A professional profile can represent your brand Your profile is the first thing that people see while visiting your account. You can enhance your profile by uploading a professional headshot photo that will represent you well.
• You can make professional connections – LinkedIn is a place to keep you and your business up to date with your professional contacts and clients.
• You can be introduced to the other users and get recommendations There are options: ‘request an introduction’ and ‘request a recommendation’. You can ask your existing contacts to introduce you to people they know or more precisely, to the people who you would like to do business with. This way you can enrich your account on a few valuable contacts and grow your business.
• Posting regular status updates can boost your profile & LinkedIn allows you to update your status. However, LinkedIn is a social platform for professionals therefore, use this opportunity to promote your business and your services.
• Joining LinkedIn groups and being an active user can attract more attention to your brand & If you’d like to promote your services even more effectively there is no easier way than just talking about it. You can either join an existing group or create a different group with a new topic.
• Linked in tell you about your new connections and who has viewed your profile – This is a great way to track if business is coming from LinkedIn.
How to track?
• How many connections
• How many followers on your business page.
• How many people have viewed your profile.
• How many likes/comments on your status.
• Create a Branded YouTube Channel & YouTube channel is basically your house for the videos you create and upload. A channel also gives viewers an option to subscribe to your content with the click of a button.
• Make Sure Your Content Fills a Relevant Need.
• Develop Videos that are Quick, Simple, Engaging, and Professional
• Participate With Others on YouTube & Spend time looking around on YouTube and make “friends.” Visit the competition and see what they are doing well and not doing so well. Engage with others on YouTube and they will in turn engage with you and your brand, which helps spread your information.
• Share Your Videos in Other Places using your other social media platforms.
• Call to Action & Always include your company’s website address in the video as you want to give the viewer’s additional reasons to engage with your brand. Other ideas for calls to action might include: offering a contest, discount coupons, or instructional guides.
• Measure & You can track the number of views, the demographics of the viewers, and also how people found your video. Alongside all of your other social media analytics allowing you to make informed marketing decisions and measure the success of your Social Media Strategy.
How to track?
• How many views.
• How many likes.
• How many subscribers to your YouTube channel.